Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 360-267-3234 for further assistance.
Directions to Washington State
GETTING TO WASHINGTON STATE:
The state is located in the extreme Northwest corner of the contiguous United States. It is bordered by Oregon to the South, Idaho to the East and the Canadian Province of British Columbia to the North. The Western side of the state is bordered by the Pacific Ocean.
DRIVING: All areas of the state can be reached by major Interstates or good state roads. Running North-South through the Western part of the state is Interstate Five which comes from Oregon and continues up to British Columbia where it becomes Canadian Highway 99. Another North-South Route is Interstate 82 from Hermiston Oregon, up through the tri-cities of Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. It continues North through Yakima eventually becoming highway 97 and crossing Wenatchee, Chelan and the Okanogan Valley before reaching Canada. Interstate Ninety runs East-West in the almost center of the state coming from Idaho, through Spokane in Eastern Washington and terminating in Seattle to the West. Other East-West highways are Highway 12 in the Southern part of the state and Highway 2 in the northern part.
FLYING: There are major international airports in Seattle Tacoma area (Western Washington) and Spokane in Eastern Washington. Access to the state is also easy from Portland International in Portland Oregon, just across the river from Vancouver Washington (not Vancouver BC) in the Southern part of the state and from Vancouver BC just across the border from Blaine and Bellingham Washington in the Northern region of the state. There are also jet serviced airports in Wenatchee, Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
RAIL: Amtrak provides passenger rail service North-South through Seattle Tacoma and East West through Spokane to Seattle.
Directions to Westport Area
To get to Westport from Seattle
Head south on I-5 towards Tacoma/Portland. Merge onto US-101 North via exit 104 toward Aberdeen/Port Angeles. Once you get into Aberdeen the highway turns into NE Wishkah Street, continue on Wishkah until you come to S. H street where you will take a left. (signs will say Westport.) S. H Street will turn into US-105, follow US-105 for 20 miles until you come to signs directing you to Westport.
To get to Westport from Portland
Head north on I-5 Towards Olympia/Tacoma. Merge onto US-101 North via exit 104 toward Aberdeen/Port Angeles. Once you get into Aberdeen the highway turns into NE Wishkah Street, continue on Wishkah until you come to S. H street where you will take a left. (signs will say Westport.) S. H Street will turn into US-105, follow US-105 for 20 miles until you come to signs directing you to Westport.
Directions to Grayland
The South Beaches of Washington State are comprised of three towns - Westport is the further north, Grayland 5 to 6 miles South and Tokeland an additional 10 miles South.
For homes in the Grayland Area
- As you travel South on US-105
- About 20 miles South of Aberdeen
- You will see a Shell Gas station on the right.
- Just past it will see a road that veers right at a "Y"
- Do NOT turn onto that road Montesano Street South
- Instead Proceed on US-105
- In about a mile US-105 will swing to the left
- Follow US-105 to the Grayland area
Directions to this property
- Head South/West on Hwy 105 from Aberdeen
- After about 18 miles on Hwy 105 you will take a left (to head South) on South Forrest Street (which is a continuation of Hwy 105)
- After about a mile you will take a right onto Wind Sand Lane (Google maps indicates there are TWO Wind Sand Lanes; take the second one (further South)
- Fiesta Seas will be the last house on the right at the very end of the cul-de-sac (The only house with the Spanish tile roof)